In his role as a Board Member of the New York City Chapter of the Construction Financial Management Association, Brian Diffendale hosted a virtual webinar discussion entitled “COVID-19: Stabilize, Recover, and Rebuild.”
The webinar was held in partnership with Citrin Cooperman’s Sal Leone, audit and tax partner and New York City co-practice leader of Business Advisory Solutions, and Steve Ronan, principal and the leader of the firm’s Strategy & Business Transformation and Business Process Outsourcing Practices.
At large, the webinar covered advice in assessing your company’s business strategies across numerous factors:
- Crisis Management: How to assess and how to finance and operate your business to make it to recovery;
- Recovery: How to assess and what to focus on and invest in as you get back to sustainability;
- Rebuilding: Understanding how to position yourselves for a more nimble form of future operations;
- Liquidity and Cash Management: Understanding what tools are out there for electronic movement of funds, and benefits /risks of each; and using leverage as a tool, while not overleveraging.
View our complimentary presentation from the event below. If you are already a M&T Bank Commercial Banking customer, we are proud to be your partner, today and every day. Please contact your relationship manager for more information on the contents of this presentation.
If you are not yet a customer of ours, we know that growing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients amid unprecedented times truly matters. We are committed to helping to bring you the resources you need while we face these times together, finding innovative ways to connect with each other. This is how our experienced origination, underwriting and asset management teams provide financing solutions that meet each borrower’s unique needs. And our customers like the way we do business. We’re proud that 75% of our new business comes from repeat customers. Find out how you can become one of them.
Visit mtb.com/be-informed for the latest information regarding solutions for your company during COVID-19. For more information on our Commercial Banking nationally recognized solutions, visit our dedicated Commercial homepage. We’re ready to position your business for success. Be sure to revisit our Managing Through Challenging Times microsite at mtb.com/managing to access other episodes you may have missed within our series.
- The opinions expressed within this presentation are those of the panelists and not those of M&T Bank, nor does M&T Bank necessarily endorse those opinions or suggestions for your own organization.
- Third-party trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the sale of any financial product or service. It is not designed or intended to provide financial, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice since such advice always requires consideration of individual circumstances. If professional advice is needed, the services of a professional advisor should be sought. Unless otherwise specified, all advertised offers and terms and conditions of accounts and services are subject to change at any time without notice. After an account is opened or service begins, it is subject to its features, conditions, and terms, which are subject to change at any time in accordance with applicable laws and agreements. Please contact an M&T representative for full details.
- © 2020 M&T Bank Corporation and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.