Read about the steps you can take to help minimize the impact of a cyber event.
In this eBook, we’ll provide you with an overview of the latest cyberthreats and share advice on precautions you can take to help protect your personal information, sensitive assets and business.
We’ll cover topics like:
- How you engage online can leave you or your business vulnerable
- Cybercrime statistics
- Where the threats are coming from
- Common cyberscams to look out for
- Behaviors that put you or your organization at risk
- Key cybersecurity protection takeaways
- What to do if you’ve been hacked or suspect a breach
Want to learn more about how to protect your business?
Contact contact your M&T Bank relationship manager at 1-800-790-9130.
Cybersecurity and You
Protecting your information is one of our top priorities, which is why we at M&T Bank and Wilmington Trust (part of the M&T family), maintain an Enterprise Information Security Program.
But there are some things you can do to identify and manage cyber risks at home, in the office or on the go.
This article is for informational purposes only. It is not designed or intended to provide financial, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice since such advice always requires consideration of individual circumstances. Please consult with the professionals of your choice to discuss your situation.