Industries and markets have never undergone as much change as they have in the past 18 months. Key business trends revolve around tech and consumer behavior and so does security and fraud. Organizations still need to look ahead and be ready for what’s next in order to better protect against fraud and enhance cyber security.
“It’s very difficult for many who haven’t experienced an attack to imagine that it could happen to them. In other cases, they may think, “Well, fraud’s still a fairly rare occurrence.” But, the evidence that that will hold true forever is vanishingly small. ”
– Trace Fooshee, Strategic Advisor on Fraud & Anti-Money Laundering, Aite Novarica
Recently, M&T Bank invited Aite-Novarica Group’s Head of Risk Insights, Julie Conroy, and Strategic Advisor, Trace Fooshee to share expert industry perspectives on advancements in attack methods and cyber security.
This session included fresh research on the following best practices for protecting your business:
- Business e-mail compromise
- Account takeover
- E-commerce fraud
M&T Commercial Payments Solutions is here to help.
Please stay in touch with your Relationship Manager or dedicated M&T Representative to talk about fraud prevention solutions that fit your organization’s unique needs
- Webinar sponsored by M&T Bank. The opinions expressed within this webinar and subsequent article are those of the panelists and not those of M&T Bank, nor does M&T Bank necessarily endorse those opinions or suggestions for your own organization.
- This webinar is for informational purposes only. It is not designed or intended to provide financial, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice since such advice always requires consideration of individual circumstances. Please consult with the professionals of your choice to discuss your situation. The information in this webinar has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. The opinions, estimates and projections constitute the judgment of M&T Bank and are subject to change without notice.
- Third-party trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- ©2021 M&T Bank Corporation and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.